Sunday, August 19, 2012

This weather

The weather has been exceedingly hot, to put it mildly. A couple weeks ago we were even into the triple digits and even though extreme cold causes me unbelievable pain as does the heat, weather I remember from Texas. I contemplated crawling into the ice box a few times. If my fridge were not a side by side I Might have attempted to do more than put my head in side ways lol!!
Well, it finally did shower some today with thunder that could have or should have woken the dead. I ended up with one Chihuahua buried into my lap and the other one flew upon the couch and dove between my back and the couch.
They are amazing watchdogs and protectors, fabulous Service animals but hate storms they do.
My hands are aching , throbbing mad but I wanted to get a post out before I headed to dreamland.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment