Monday, August 20, 2012

Somedays clothes just hurt

Tags, do they bother you? They bother the blazes out of me. 
I cannot wear shirts with tags. Tags, in shirts or in any clothing I wear literally drive me crazy and hurt. If they have a tag it gets cut right away before I wear it. I like my jammies just a little too big so they will be comfortable. When I am hot I will wear just a loose light shirt to bed. I always have a sheet or blanket, even when I am cold I have to have fans on; the ceiling fan, my standing fan and my small nitestand fan, all have to be on. I would rather the windows be open with a great breeze but summer it is too hot. I am either too hot or cold. No happy medium. Oh and bras, I hate them hate them. But being large breasted I cannot go too long without one or it becomes hard to breathe and my back hurts more. I have been considering a breast reduction and plan on asking my doctor for a referral for one due to the size of these things. I have always been large since late elementary school. Hoping I can get the medical clearance to get this done. It is nuts!
We need to have clothes that are kind to our bodies. It is hard to find them out there though and incredibly frustrating. 
Well, until next time...
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment