Saturday, August 18, 2012

IMAK Arthritic gloves - My Review

With the Fibromyalgia comes pain and my hands needed something to keep them warm and help them feel better. I had been going to bed with my service related thermal gloves but knew there had to be something better out there that I could wear more often and be able to write, eat and perform other daily tasks wearing. I have been experiencing tremendous pain again lately especially in my hands. The current weather here in NW Florida has definitely been a huge factor in the ongoing pain. We are in our rainy season, hurricane season and therefore we have rain pretty much every afternoon right on schedule. 

Many posts ago (please do not ask me how many, I am bad with numbers lol) I mentioned the upcoming purchase of special gloves to help with the pain, swelling and coldness of my hands. I was going to give you my review after purchasing them and wearing them for a bit. 

My Review: 
I Purchased the gloves from Wal-Mart online, as they did not offer them in their store. They have to be delivered to you. I was so excited when they arrived and proceeded to put them on. The gloves felt just a tiny bit too snug at first and I thought maybe I should have ordered the med. but I went by their size measurements and ordered the small...I do have small hands. After a few hours of wearing them my hands felt so much better. They alleviate some of the pain and coldness. They are light compression and have spandex in them. I am delighted with them and looking to order a second pair. It is good to have a back up pair. When you wash them (hand wash only) and lay them out to dry it takes a few hours. 
The cost is $14.88 and with $1.47 the total comes to $16.35 which I thought was a very good price. 
I Highly recommend these gloves. They are the Best thing I have done for my hands. The gloves are the gray ones and not the color you see on the box. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE My IMAK gloves :) 
I am in no way not being compensated for purchasing and review of the product. I desperately wanted to try them due to the pain and freezing coldness of my hands. My review is just letting others who may be looking for a similar product know how I feel about them.   

















No comments:

Post a Comment