Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fibromyalgia reality

The hardest thing for me to accept about my Fibromyalgia is the energy drain and not being able to do many of the activities I once enjoyed before this insidious thing latched onto me. 
A simple trip to the grocery store can do me in for the day. It can wipe me out for hours or even a couple days. Naps are no longer 30 minutes and a luxury from time to time. Naps have become a staple in the closet of my "Must Haves" and range anywhere from 2-4 or five hours. I wake many mornings feeling as though I had just ran the Boston Marathon or finished a triathlon! 
I want my energy back!!
I have accepted the diagnosis but I do not like it. I do not have to like it. I do not want it...I do not Sam I am...I do not like it one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment