Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Style

Writing with Style. What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?



If I am writing on paper then my style is half and half with print and cursive but I don't think that is what you are talking about here.  Generally I begin to write and the thoughts just flow forth. I like the computer and do most of my work here however I will write on paper first if a thought hits me and I am away from home without my laptop. 
Most often when I write I have a topic but no title. The title nearly always comes after I have written my post. I have observed that in the past when I would title my work first that most often I would end up re-titling it after my posting was concluded. Invariably within my writing will be a comment or phrase that would end up becoming my title. 
I experience days when thoughts and words flow easily as a gentle stream and other times they are as a rushing angry river fighting to break forth from barriers that surround them. Any number of factors are at the root cause for these experience...
I write best when I am in solitude surrounded by nature with my water bottle beside me. naturally I have already enjoyed my two large cups of coffee to start my day and am ready to go. 
Most often, I am unable to write when it is busy around me. I must have peace in my environment. 
Peace


This post was written as part of HAWMC – 30 health posts in 30 days: 
http://blog.wegohealth.com/2012/04/15/hawmc-day-15-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment