Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swirling thoughts

Stream of Consciousness Day. Start with the sentence “_______”just write, don’t stop, don’t edit. Post!
Today’s post is about what’s going on in your head in this exact moment. What are you thinking/feeling/seeing/hearing? How do you feel? What’s popping into your head as you take in your surroundings? What conversations or interactions keep running through your mind?  Stream of consciousness is about not suppressing these thoughts but letting them flow onto the page, with or without punctuation, without stopping to think about whether you’d chosen the right word or phrased something the right way.



So we challenge you, start with this phrase: “Today I looked in the mirror and…” (Or another sentence you come across.) But sure to – Keep writing. Don’t stop for 15 minutes. Don’t edit. Post. Go!

Wow, well, you really do not want to know what is going on in My head at the moment  as some days I don't even want to know lol. It gets crazy in there, in my head, busy buisy busy with so many things to do as I sit here thinking how cool it is out and how warm and snuggly I am under this blanket, this throw. I just realized I automatically backspaced and corrected not one, but Two errors! Wow that is a trip. My body has been in such pain today and I cannot seem to track it back to any food in particular, my hands ache like mad as they nearly do most days. Perhaps the cool weather is the only reason? Nope i know the re has to be something more. This is driving me nuts not correcting my errors really is. 
Sitting beside me are my precious CHihuahuas, and wow I just backspaced again to correct anothe rerror. How automatic it is and unless I focus on it I do not realize it. 
I can have a hundred or a thousand thoughts and images all swirling in my head like the tornado that took Dorothy away and few of them will make sense to me at all. 
Bits of this and pieces of that ... honestly it could stop and I wouldn't miss it at all. 
Some days well nearly every day I used to have this committee all yakking at once up there and boy oh boy was it loud. That has ceased sice 2006, Thank GOd! 
Any one reading this is going to think I am absolutely bonkers lol. Oh well. I have lived through hell's hell and her eI be. 
So this is my Stream of COnscious - I am hysterical with laughter for I know the typos are abound. 
Peace


This post was written as part of HAWMC – 30 health posts in 30 days:
http://blog.wegohealth.com/2012/04/12/hawmc-day-12-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment