Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sleep-I have found it!

Sleep, the wonderful place where dreams reside and we awaken refreshed ready to start the day has eluded me for so very long. The intrusion of pain, restless legs, migraines and other uninvited ills have long prevented me from tasting the sweetness of slumber that has remained a mere memory for decades.
Attempting to grasp at the corners of sleep's nightshirt I have tried numerous remedies and failed miserably. Not long ago a friend left me their Memory Foam Mattress Topper.The first night I was sleeping better with a drastic difference in pain reduction upon rising the following morning. A taste, a tease of rest was before me and my body hungered, cried out for more.
I have been praying on something for awhile and seeking God's guidance on what to do. Two weeks ago I cut one of my meds in half, my antidepressant Zoloft...The butterfly has alighted upon me and sleep is amazing! I honestly could not tell when I have slept so good. Yes, I still awaken to go pee, yeah I know TMI, lol,  but my sleep is a refreshing sleep! I am so excited. Happy Dancing here ~There will be a night here and there I won't sleep or won't sleep well but for the most part I have tasted sleep and it is sweeter than honey~A Praise, A Victory!
This Is a Beautiful thing<3
Peace and Blessings
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment